Saturday, April 26, 2008

High Fidelity and Buried by The Buzz Playlist 4/26

  • Your English Is Good- Tokyo Police Club: Elephant Shell
  • I'm Gonna DJ- REM: Accelerate
  • I Like It, I Love It- Lyrics Born: Everywhere At Once
  • Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room)- Flight of The Conchords: Flight of The Conchords
  • Always Where I Need To Be- The Kooks: Konk
  • I Will Possess Your Heart- Deathy Cab For Cutie: Narrow Stairs
  • The Age of The Understatement- The Last Shadow Puppets: The Age of The Understatement
  • Highly Suspicious- My Morning Jacket: Evil Urges
  • Sour Times- Portishead: Dummy
  • Lake Michigan- Rogue Wave: Asleep At Heaven's Gate
  • The Drugs Don't Work- The Verve: Urban Hymns
  • Be- Common: Be
  • Obstacle 1- Interpol: Turn On the Bright Lights
  • Guns Are Drawn- The Roots: The Tippiing Point
  • The Guns Of Brixton- The Clash: London Calling
  • You Know I'm No Good (Remix)- Amy Winehouse feat. Ghostface Killah: Back to Black
  • I Will Survive- Cake: Fashion Nugget
  • Don't Panic- Coldplay: Parachutes
  • Outloud- Dispatch: Gut the Van
  • Three Little Birds- Bob Marley and the Wailers: Legend
  • Ruby- Kaiser Chiefs: Yours Truly, Angry Mob
  • The Greys- Frightened Rabbit: Sing the Greys
  • Black Betty- Ram Jam: Ram Jam
  • Glorious #1- Remy Zero: The Golden Hum
  • Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers: Californication
  • Summer- Modest Mouse: The Fruit That Ate Itself
  • Force Fire Force- The Lovely Feathers: My Best Friend Daniel
  • I Could Be With Anyone- Kevin Devine: UNRELEASED
  • Shine A Light- Wolf Parade: Apologies To The Queen
  • Charity Case- Gnarls Barkley: The Odd Couple

No comments: